Sexual Harassment in the Healthcare Workplace
This course is offered in a virtual, live webinar format. Participants must attend the live course during the scheduled date and time. This course is not going to be recorded or shared for on-demand viewing. Seats are limited.
Tuition is priced per person, not per office. Connect Members receive 50% off tuition which will be automatically applied at check out.
Sexual harassment has become a prominent topic of discussion. It is found in all industries with the healthcare industry being no exception. All healthcare professionals should understand how to identify and react to workplace sexual harassment.
Following the training, attendees will be able to:
- – Define and recognize sexual harassment
- – Understand how to address abusive and unlawful harassment/conduct in the workplace
- – Recognize various legal remedies available for victims of harassment
- – Establish strategies for prevention and response to harassment
- – Identify policies and documentation required for compliance
- – Understand their role in preventing sexual harassment and that of their supervisors
This course was created to meet the state requirements for Sexual Harassment training for license renewal.
- Course Details: 2 Lecture CE Credits, AGD Subject Code: 550, Course Code: MEC 11022021
Andrea Carpenter BS MA
Andrea R. Carpenter has worked in the dental industry for over 8 years as an Office Manager and HR Director for large group practices, and currently serves as the Chief Operating Officer for Compliance Training Partners. Her role in the organization is to assist dental and medical professionals across the United States achieve compliance with HIPAA, OSHA, infection control, safety and other regulatory required training.
She is a graduate of the University of Michigan with a Bachelor of Science in Biopsychology, Cognition and Neuroscience, as well as a master’s degree in Organizational Leadership from Gonzaga University. In addition, Andrea is an authorized OSHA Outreach Trainer, with special emphasis on compliance for dental and medical facilities.