PRACTICE & BUSINESS MANAGEMENT IN A POST-COVID WORLD
Audience: This course was created for doctors and dental team members.
Every dental practice, owner doctor, associate doctor, and team member has been impacted by COVID-19. As we begin the last quarter of 2020 and the known and unknown challenges that lie ahead, we will discuss strategies to help you develop a road map for your practice and easy to use tools for implementation. 2021 is on the horizon; regaining and exceeding your practice’s profitability is within reach.
• Getting back to planning and re-build your road map; what are your 1, 3 and 5 year goals for you personally and for your practice
• How to set your practice budget for the upcoming year
• How to determine realistic goals and benchmarking for your practice in 2021
• What steps do I need to implement now to ensure I have a solid and profitable 2021
• Should you plan for a Fee Increase in 2021? Are you doing all you can to maximize insurance reimbursement?
• What is your target New Patient market for the upcoming year?
• Office systems review; what systems need to be established or re-established in your practice to ensure your benchmarks are achieved
• How to track your success and make needed modifications to office systems along the way
• “Keep the Main thing the Main thing”: Daily checklist for your Office Manager to help keep priorities top of mind, the team accountable, and the practice on track
• How is your office culture? What do you need to do now to ensure your team is strong, and communicating well
• When a few simple and straightforward steps are implemented, accountability improves, and the practice will achieve its profitability goals
This course is sponsored by:
- Course Details: 3 Live Lecture CE Credits - Subject Code 550 - No Prerequisites
Meghan has developed her expertise of the dental industry over the past 20 years, her background comprised of leadership roles in DSO organizations and independent private practice alike has cultivated a skill set that encompasses all aspects of the dental arena. Supporting countless dentists develop thriving dental practices and engaged teams, she knows that without good business skills and support systems practices suffer. As a faculty member at Marquette University School of Dentistry, she has had an opportunity to manage the University’s practice management program and educate our future dental leaders on practice management. Speaking on the business of dentistry to thousands of dentists and their teams across the U. S. for state and local dental societies, dental schools, and several of the nation’s top dental meetings. As a champion to her dental clients, her passion is in helping dentists realize their full practice potential by combining dental clinical skills with excellent business skills to create a profitable and enjoyable dental career.
Mike has developed a career of working with the entrepreneurial dentists over the last 10 years as a CPA and advisor to practices across the nation. Mike has a passion for leading dentists to their own visions by helping develop strategic and management direction for their practice or DSO. As an entrepreneur himself, starting his CPA firm at 25 years old and merging into CLA in 2018 to become one of the national dental leaders for the firm, Mike has a passion for seeing others achieve their goals. It starts with telling the right story with your financial statements and Mike wants to ensure you tell the right story. Mike has been speaking across the nation at various dental and DSO conferences for the last 5 years speaking about legal and accounting structure, Key Performance Indicators, and Telling your Story through financial statements.