Indiana Ethics Law and Jurisprudence
Connect Members receive 50% off tuition to this virtual course.
Navigating Ethics in the dental work place can be challenging. In this class we will discuss how we can apply the ADA Code of Ethics and Code of Professional Conduct to real life scenarios that we are presented with in patient situations. This class with meet your Indiana requirements for licensure renewal.
- – ADA Code of Ethics and code of Professional Conduct
- – Indiana Status and Indiana administration rules governing the licensure and practice of Dentist and Dental Hygienist
- – Definition of Ethics and Jurisprudence and how it relates to dentistry
- – Standard of Care
- – Q and A session at the end
This course will not be recorded and shared for on-demand viewing. It will only be available live during the scheduled date and time.
- Course Details: 2 Lecture CE Credits - AGD Subject Code 555 - Course Code: MEC 10262021
RaeAnn Nethercutt RDH
RaeAnn Nethercutt is a 2006 graduate of the dental hygiene program at Mott Community College in Michigan. For the past 15 years, as a practicing clinical hygienist, her focus has been general dentistry. In addition to practicing clinical hygiene, she also pursued her passion of teaching continuing education for dental professionals. Along with Ethics, she teaches OSHA and HIPAA Compliance Training for dental offices and is an AHA Certified CPR instructor.